Easy Steps on How to Apply for Prometric CNA Testing Online
1. Find out the physical location of the Prometric CNA testing center in your locale. Prometric has over 10000 testing centers in over 160 countries, so you should be able to find one that is close to you. More importantly however, you need to choose the one which is easiest for you to get to and most convenient for your circumstances.
2. Have a valid identification document on hand. This may be a passport or government-issued national ID or something else, as long as it is issued by your government and has your name printed in English (Latin alphabet). Make sure you use only one ID throughout your application and testing, and that the name on your application matches the one on your ID exactly.
3. Aside from those above, you should be prepared to provide information such as your SSS ID number, phone numbers, e-mail address, and exam number and title. Additionally, depending on which state you are applying CNA certification for, you may have to provide eligibility information, such as confirmation of your completion of a training course.
4. The next step is to go online and visit the Prometric website and search for the Certified Nursing Assistant or Nurse Aide examination specific to your state. This will bring you to a webpage with the available information and links.
5. Clicking on the online application links will bring up a screen requesting for your Prometric login information. If you do not yet have an account with Prometric, you can start up a new one by clicking “Register New User”, and completing the requirements therein.
6. Once you log into your Prometric account, you can begin applying for the actual examination. Depending on the state’s requirements, you may be required to complete a training course as part of the exam procedure. If you have already completed such a course, then you must provide proof of your completion, if the state-specific exam requires it.
7. Scheduling the exam comes next. CNA examinations include several distinct tests, such as the written knowledge test and the clinical skills tests. You will receive a handbook outlining the coverage of these examinations prior to the exam days.
Applying for the Prometric Certified Nursing Assistant examination online is easy, but the actual test will be a challenge. You will have to find your own resources in order to prepare for the examination. Study hard, keep your cool, and prove that you are worthy of the certification!